Monday, August 27, 2012

Tyson's baptizm on August 11, 2012. I asked him my usual about if he was able to feel a warm feeling when his dad said, "recieve the Holy Ghost." And like everyone else I've asked he did. It was a special day. We sure love those Hodgson's.
Another trip to the Zoo. Zander sure loves the polar bear.
Zander and I went to Smith's to grab a few things. I decided he could push one of those little carts. As we walked down the bread isle I turned around to wait for him to catch up and noticed he had put some bread in his cart. I asked him what he got he said, "I got some bread because we are out and needed some more." He really took the job of pushing the cart seriously, he was going to make sure we got everything we needed.
Zanders "new" tricycle, he got it from his cousin that is too big for it now (love the hand-me-downs, thanks:)). He's gettign the pedaling motion down really well, we go on a "bike ride" (I walk) almost every night.
I let Zander ride the horse at Walmart because he did such a great job shopping with me and didn't beg for toys the whole time. (The main reason I hate taking him to the store with me).

No comments:

Post a Comment