Because Rochelle need a little help with driving for Darian's Party Zander and I were lucky enough to tag along and we had a blast!!! Zander loved the bouncy things and did great climbing up them and speeding down the slides. He was also able to skate for the first time, he did it by himself most of the time until all the other kids were speeding by then Mommy got to help (oh, my back). We don't have pictures of the lazer tag, but Zander and I got 14600 points (second), we hunkered down and picked people off, oh and because we were hunkered Zander's body blocked half of my targets on the jacket. I didn't realize this until a kid yelled, "You can't hide behind your kid!" :) Anyway, lots of fun I recommend it for parties.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Classic Fun Center in Sandy
Because Rochelle need a little help with driving for Darian's Party Zander and I were lucky enough to tag along and we had a blast!!! Zander loved the bouncy things and did great climbing up them and speeding down the slides. He was also able to skate for the first time, he did it by himself most of the time until all the other kids were speeding by then Mommy got to help (oh, my back). We don't have pictures of the lazer tag, but Zander and I got 14600 points (second), we hunkered down and picked people off, oh and because we were hunkered Zander's body blocked half of my targets on the jacket. I didn't realize this until a kid yelled, "You can't hide behind your kid!" :) Anyway, lots of fun I recommend it for parties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I laugh that a kid yelled at you in laser tag haha you and Zander do so many fun things! I think I bore Lily all the time...hopefully I'll be better this summer but hauling two around is hard!
ReplyDelete